0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: FRUITY LOOPS HELP!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 06-Feb-03  @  10:13 AM   -   FRUITY LOOPS HELP!

Fruity newbie

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i am new to fruity loops i cant work out jow to export the whole song{ie sequence/playlist}as one wav file .
i have checked the song box in the main window i just cant do it and its doing y head in all it will do is export one loop at a time this is no good for me it would be fine for some tunes but i like my track the way it is and dont wanna have to use SX to put all the wav s together.
you erm know what i mean?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 06-Feb-03  @  12:43 PM   -   RE: FRUITY LOOPS HELP!

R.A.T.

Theres an 'export' function in the file menu.

The manual should tell you more as there are various options to consider but to get a straight WAV out of it is just a matter of selecting Export and pushing go.

Message 3/5                 Date: 06-Feb-03  @  01:07 PM   -   RE: FRUITY LOOPS HELP!

Broken Silence

Make sure the "Song" light is lit up in yellow. If it is a piano roll, make sure that there are other blocks that complete it...ie if you have an 8 bar piano roll, you need to have 8 bars of kicks or 1 bar of blank space on the 8th bar to keep it going. Then press ctrl+r and export it. Try and make sure that your vsts and effects and stuff are minimized...if the pattern light is lit, then it will only export the pattern. What are you getting when you export? or is it just not exporting at all?

Message 4/5                 Date: 06-Feb-03  @  02:08 PM   -   RE: FRUITY LOOPS HELP!

fruitynewbie

hey thanx well i have my loops made and the track all set out. in the pattern window the light is on for song in the main window so the song plays yes?.
if i go to export it brings up the rendering screen. options etc
it always says something like:
1/350 yeah you know what i mean
time is somthing like 4.5 or some low number
then i hit render
go and check the wav and its just whatever loop that has been selected that gets recorded
not the whole sequence of loops
its the whole track i want not just the one loop if you know what i mean.
but the single loops seem to export fine
you think you could go through the process kinda how you d do it cause i think it must be some option i have nt checked or something
thanx

Message 5/5                 Date: 06-Feb-03  @  03:08 PM   -   RE: FRUITY LOOPS HELP!

Broken Silence

well im at school now, so i cant...

Make sure that you are not double clicking the export button. That happened to me a bunch. And try exporting it to mp3 or something and just see what happens. Are you using a cracked version of the prog?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum