0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: ENSONIQ_EPS MIDI

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 19-Jan-03  @  04:55 AM   -   ENSONIQ_EPS MIDI

maxrobson

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Heyas,

Got a small problem with my ensoniq eps midi that i was hoping someone could shed some light on.

I can transmit midi fine from my keyboard to an in on my computer soundcard, but when we plug in another midi device, it wont transmit the info even tho the other device is on channel 10, keyboard on 1.

Is there a setting within the eps that you need to
change to allow this. We can transmit the data out the thru for the device on chn. 10 but we loose the keyboard data chn 1 when we do this.

Thanks heaps in advance if anyone has an idea  

Max

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 19-Jan-03  @  06:11 PM   -   RE: ENSONIQ_EPS MIDI

k

Link?:  Link

"but when we plug in another midi device"

how d'ya mean? - plug it into what? - make it more clear please. be VERY specific

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5                 Date: 22-Jan-03  @  12:39 AM   -   RE: ENSONIQ_EPS MIDI

clayev2k

do you have your edit> system> midi> set to mutli?

Message 4/5                 Date: 23-Jan-03  @  08:23 AM   -   RE: ENSONIQ_EPS MIDI

maxrobson

We are pluggin a roland spd6 trigger pad set into the "IN" of the ensoniq keyboard.. then we run the "OUT" of the ensoniq keyboard into the pc.

We have tried the setting on multi but no luck  .

If we plug the cable that goes from the "OUT" of the "Keyboard", into the "OUT/THRU" of the keyboard instead, it will pass thru the device that is plugged into the "IN" of the keyboard but not the "KEYBOARD" as well  ..

The Roland has no "IN" so it has to be at the end of the chain...

Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance..,

Message 5/5                 Date: 23-Jan-03  @  03:05 PM   -   RE: ENSONIQ_EPS MIDI

d

a multiple-in midi interface for the computer. a splitter and a merger.

how you plan on doing a channel 1 and a channel 10 on an eps anyway?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum