0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: A3000 features(?)

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 16-Dec-02  @  02:26 AM   -   A3000 features(?)

chroma

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

1) you know the six function buttons? ive assigned samples to them so i can trigger them live...problem is when i change to another program (what yamaha calls multis) it still assigned to the same midi notes/samples. how can i assign a different set of samples per program? e.g. program 1 has drum1, drum2, etc assigned; program 2 has bass1, bass2, etc assigned

2) i cant loop divide samples that ive smd'd over from soundforge...well i can but on each ind. segment the loop start and end is both on zero. you cant hear anything unless you open up the loops....??? a3000 users would know what i mean...loops imported via floppy chop up just fine...

spanx

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 22-Dec-02  @  03:32 AM   -   RE: A3000 features(?)

chroma

figured out number 2; the wav has to be loop in sf before sending it over to the a3000 but anyone for number 1? anyone?

Message 3/4                 Date: 22-Dec-02  @  01:00 PM   -   RE: A3000 features(?)

milan

Link?: Link

re. No1: my ESI2k has the same triggering function, but if i remember correctly its assigned in some global menu, not in as a part of the multi or whatever. hence its not really practical to use when swithcing banks or programs. i guess you could either assign all your triggerable samples to the same keys in each program, but i guess thats not what you wanted to hear, sorry.

Message 4/4                 Date: 22-Dec-02  @  02:43 PM   -   RE: A3000 features(?)

chroma

ah so its not only the a3k...well that sucks! thanks milan

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum