0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Live / PA / gigging

Subject: Busy Monkey

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 30-Nov-02  @  04:59 AM   -   Busy Monkey

Pongoid

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

So I've got some gigs coming up in the Bay Area.

Dec 3rd 26 mix, I'll be performing as The Thing,
Just doing noise and ambient wierdness. Short set, but should be a fun time. 26mix in The Mission

Dec 16th @Galaxy Club Playing live as Brain Damage with my partner in crime (hopefully) This will be a good jammie, and it's free, so check it out.

Dec 21st Somewhere in Oakland, a Switchcraft Party. More info on this later. Location to be anounced. This will be an all night slammer, and I'll be pounding it hard for this one.

Dec 24th Laszlo in The Mission just doing a chill, experimental, electroid wierdness set for those with nothing better to do on X-mas Eve. It'll be free as well, so if you want to catch me, that's where I'll be.

I wish I had more but hopefully soon. Peace all. Enjoy.

Ape

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 30-Nov-02  @  03:38 PM   -   RE: Busy Monkey

dissonance

Damn....I need to move to the west side so that I may see my man do "weird experimental" shit....

I don't see any of that stuff this side of the Rockies....WTF??

I need to move to Canada..

dissonance

Message 3/4                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  04:21 AM   -   RE: Busy Monkey

Pongoid

So this one should be fun. Just a short set(1/2 hr), all improv noise, and my buddy dropping records of wierdness alongside. I'm just bringing a couple tools (Q, Spank&Spell, MMT8, controller, effects, and mixer) and gettin stupid. Life is too short to be serious all the time. I'll tell you folks how it turns out.

Ape

Message 4/4                 Date: 05-Dec-02  @  05:46 AM   -   RE: Busy Monkey

Pongoid

it was fun, and others dug it, but I felt like I was just warming up. Looks like a chance for another noise jammie on the 12th. fun. Busy monkey.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum