0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Live / PA / gigging

Subject: N.E. USA people

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8                 Date: 13-Nov-02  @  02:28 PM   -   N.E. USA people

99devils

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

The group I've been working with is putting the finishing touches on our CD and heading out for gigs.. I'm looking for any help anyone can give me on venues in the northeastern US... I'm thinking as far northeast as Massachusetts, as far south as N. Carolina, and as far west as Michigan..

Another of my usual metal with keyboards projects  

-Craig

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/8                 Date: 13-Nov-02  @  06:44 PM   -   RE: N.E. USA people

psylichon

Check out Grape Street Pub here in Philly. Never booked anything with them, but a lot of musicians go through there. They have music every night. And when you're done and fucked up you can crash at my place! Everyone come to Philly!

psylichon

Message 3/8                 Date: 13-Nov-02  @  08:48 PM   -   RE: N.E. USA people

99devils

Philly's on the list for us definately. basically anything within a 12 hour drive or so.

Keep 'em coming..

-Craig

Message 4/8                 Date: 14-Nov-02  @  01:01 AM   -   RE: N.E. USA people

Mindspawn

Hey Craig,

Check the folks at the Asylum in Springfield, MA. Also, the Phoenix Landing in Cambridge does a lot of cross-genre stuffs. The AS220 in Providence might also be worth checking out. Aside from that, you might try contacting some of the rave/club promoters in the region. Netwerk1, 2AM, 617 (for the Boston Club scene), and there's a few more spots. The rest are mostly out of the way places, but if the timing is right it might work out for ya. If you're interested in those, let me know and I'll see what I can dig up.

So, when is this gonna happen? If you do happen to get into the area, please give me a shout. I'd love to see y'all in action if I get the opportunity.

Peace

Message 5/8                 Date: 14-Nov-02  @  02:06 PM   -   RE: N.E. USA people

99devils

Probably gonna happen in the Spring. We don't want to get caught in the snow   It'll be weekend trips, so if we were to get to Mass., we'd probably play like, Syracuse on Friday and head up to Beantown on Saturday, or something like that.

And don't worry about me letting you know.. If I know only 3 people in the whole city, you can bet I'm gonna tell them all  

Message 6/8                 Date: 15-Nov-02  @  12:22 AM   -   RE: N.E. USA people

Mindspawn

Cool. 'Pershitate it. =)

Message 7/8                 Date: 15-Nov-02  @  12:44 AM   -   RE: N.E. USA people

psylichon

Link?:  Link

yeah man, i'm dyin' to meet some dt flesh-n-blood. come to philly!

psy

Message 8/8                 Date: 21-Nov-02  @  08:53 AM   -   RE: N.E. USA people

JX3P0

Link?:  Link

My friend w/ the massive PT rig does a show
once a month.he's played w/ 242 and I've
done a brief stint w/ Pigface.He's good friends
w/ NIN's key tech.We'd be glad to get a listen
of what you've got.Email me at
jx3p0@earthlink so i can give you an addy to
send a CD to.Then we'll try to get a gig or 2 for
ya.Good Industrialish crowds here nd a
couple of goth nights around.Just hit my email
and we'll hook you up in NC.Laterz.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum