0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: electronic musician forum

Viewing all 42 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5

Original Message 1/42                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  04:21 PM   -   electronic musician forum

Joel Miller

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi. Check out my forum for discussing electronic music making http://www.redbloc.com/ It's for producers, DJs, artists making music with computers, samplers, and drum machines....

--joelmilleryo.

RedBloc.com: discussing the overthrow of mainstream music.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/42                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Ian wright All wright?

Link?:  No link

This is like Kevin keegan commuting across manchester,walking into the Old Trafford changing room and proclaiming that he is trying to get a team together to win the Champions League.No one's going to go if he doesen't offer something a hell of a lot better and probably will be quite content with they've got.

Message 3/42                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  07:09 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

influx

loyalist here. NOT GOIN ANYWHERE ELSE 

Message 4/42                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Joel Miller

there's nothing wrong with using more than just one forum... the world's a big place.

also: mine has pretty colors.

--joel.

Message 5/42                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  08:40 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

knowa

Link?:  Link

like that guy wrote in that other thread, it's like that guy walking into a pub in manchester and saying something about forming a soccer team, but they already had a soccer team.

Message 6/42                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  08:50 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Joel Millery

except some strange soccer league where you can play for two teams (not sexually)...

anywayz. don't go to my site if you don't want to... but different people are there and you can get different and answers and different conversations... which is why it's not really a soccer team thing at all.

oh. and redbloc.com has avatars.

Message 7/42                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  09:04 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

knowa

I looked. you should've been there for RFSDM.

Message 8/42                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  10:00 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

d

be careful what you wish for, joel.

Message 9/42                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  10:22 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Joel Miller

Riiiight. So... I wish for cheesecake. What the hell do you mean "be careful what you wish for"... all I'm saying is there is a nice-ish site I made to discuss electronic music making. if you want to, check it out... it won't hurt you.

what's RFSDM?

--joel.

Message 10/42                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  10:28 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

d

really f*cking stupid dance music, the
opposite of IDM

I guess what I meant is something like:
"That's a nice website ya gots dere. Be a
shame if sumpin happened to it." heh heh

Message 11/42                 Date: 29-Aug-02  @  06:54 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Ian wright all the time

Maybe you could keep it like the Italians do it,so this could be the first squad and we'll be playing in Serie A and when when we get pissed off,go on a goal drought and feel like doing a leg breaking tackle too many whe can go to your site which we could condsider our serie C squad.Or we could fu.ck up all the TV rights altogether and we both pack up and start forming a pub team and be as one,yes comarade that is how we should do it.

Message 12/42                 Date: 04-Sep-02  @  04:07 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Paullyboy8440

Lol at D

Message 13/42                 Date: 04-Sep-02  @  11:16 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Zazza

Personally, I think we should ALL visit the nice website and post lots of friendly messages telling anyone who may vist about this other really nice website with forums called dancetech..

what u think guys..

Im off right now

Message 14/42                 Date: 04-Sep-02  @  11:24 PM     Edit: 04-Sep-02  |  11:24 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Zazza

Hey, check it out!

Start your own 'visit dancetech forum'!

Message 15/42                 Date: 05-Sep-02  @  01:22 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

damballah

maybe we can lure that defecator z guy over here

Message 16/42                 Date: 05-Sep-02  @  09:39 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Zazza

With promises of unlimited self-voting chart success?

Message 17/42                 Date: 05-Sep-02  @  03:03 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

joel miller

it's funny how popular this thread is!  

anywayz. you guyz should check out www.em411.com while you're at it... it's better than my board.

AND it has avatars!

--joel.

Message 18/42                 Date: 05-Sep-02  @  06:07 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

carl

hilarious.... dancetech rules my unknowing world.

Message 19/42                 Date: 06-Sep-02  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Drop

Don't worry, I absolutely cain the WWW at work and THE 2 best music websites on the web are Dancetech and Techno.ca. Period.

Message 20/42                 Date: 06-Sep-02  @  09:20 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Zazza

whoo!

hi five!

Message 21/42                 Date: 06-Sep-02  @  09:56 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

influx

damn! you guys are harsh!

I dunno...does seem kinda presumptious to come to a place and say hey come check out my other place...

Message 22/42                 Date: 07-Sep-02  @  04:16 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Brett

You7 have come to the best grocery store in town and you are telling us to come to your fruit stand on the other side of town cause you have some nice melons.. well mister, DT's has some serious melons and we don't need your bruised fruit here!

Message 23/42                 Date: 07-Sep-02  @  05:26 AM     Edit: 07-Sep-02  |  05:28 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

damballah

ha! fruit stand. there, joel, now you've been 'flamed'.

Message 24/42                 Date: 07-Sep-02  @  06:04 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

influx

ahahahahahah!

hey..how the fuck did those smileys show up. PLEASE dont tell me that this   does that now!

Message 25/42                 Date: 07-Sep-02  @  06:04 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

influx

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILO MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!

Message 26/42                 Date: 07-Sep-02  @  06:18 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

damballah

yeah, how cute. what next, avatars?

Message 27/42                 Date: 07-Sep-02  @  09:09 AM     Edit: 07-Sep-02  |  09:10 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

bedwyr

[edit] oh fuck.  

Message 28/42                 Date: 07-Sep-02  @  11:39 AM     Edit: 07-Sep-02  |  11:41 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

milan

you dont say  

--edit--

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! no, please, seriously, we are not _that_ kinda board!

--edit--

cmon, lets not turn this into a circus  

Message 29/42                 Date: 08-Sep-02  @  12:02 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

influx

KILOOOOOOOOOO! make it stop!!!!

Message 30/42                 Date: 08-Sep-02  @  12:52 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

influx

):

Message 31/42                 Date: 08-Sep-02  @  10:55 AM     Edit: 08-Sep-02  |  10:55 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Breakerbox

so the smiley face works but this   doesnt work..hmm what about these :P ;) ?

Message 32/42                 Date: 08-Sep-02  @  11:10 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

K

LOL!!!.... i thought i'd psych you with that one  

Message 33/42                 Date: 13-Sep-02  @  11:11 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

damballah

File?:  [image]

[image file]

how's this for an avatar? (smiley would be
here but I refuse)

Message 34/42                 Date: 14-Sep-02  @  12:09 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

milan

ahahaha! thats actually hostile :D

Message 35/42                 Date: 14-Sep-02  @  04:31 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

influx

heh

Message 36/42                 Date: 16-Sep-02  @  08:43 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

xoxos

ctually, i'm okay with  

in a present-day mindset, it bugs the shit out of me, but if i kind of flicker my eyelids, it's 1988 again and then it's waaay cool!

look, i've only got one tenuous lsd contact who isn't making with the goods, and my boy double needs to brainwash his groupmates into being a bit more eighties again. little help?

Message 37/42                 Date: 17-Sep-02  @  08:42 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Psylichon

at least you have a *tenuous* contact. Luckier than I.

Message 38/42                 Date: 04-Oct-02  @  03:46 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Paullyboy8440

Hehe, i claim   as my avatar - you all find something else now  

Message 39/42                 Date: 04-Oct-02  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

xoxos

friend of mine set up shrooms with the $15 spore ad in the back fo high times. think it ran about $50 for all the gear. potent stuff.

maybe one day i'll have the $

Message 40/42                 Date: 04-Oct-02  @  10:01 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

errata

I know your friend, xoxos... hehehe or, someone who bears a striking resemblance... ance... ance... ance (cieling reaches down to languidly touch the floor, I wonder... where does the wall go when it does that?)

e

Message 41/42                 Date: 19-Oct-02  @  10:54 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

JX3P0

Add 1 Aquarium,1 Plexiglass,Some Rice
powder,1 Pressure cooker,1 Spray bottle,find
free spore print,make syringe,innoculate,have
a birthday,spray like a SOB and wee,you be
seein colors.Just use the utmost
cleanliness,and toss out moldy cakes before
birthday.Spray,and wrap,spray and wrap.Oh
my I'm fungimocated.Spores are easy if you
know where to look.Mycologists unite.oh yeah
don't forget to have fun.

H - spork eatin chicken

Message 42/42                 Date: 19-Oct-02  @  03:45 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

xoxos

you mean you actually listened to my song?

Viewing all 42 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5

There are 42 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum