0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: turbofunkmix-x-x-x #1

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  12:38 PM   -   turbofunkmix-x-x-x #1

WOXY

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

okey dokey!

PART1 of our hot-funkin-disco-parteee-mix is up for your listening pleasure. 30minutes of funk featuring some old classics and a few newies too.

Roy ayres, grand central recordings, pepe braddock and the original cadburys cream egg advert music (courtesy of the floaters) all sit together in the mix along with some clever turbo-turntable-trickery.

enjoy!

WOXY

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/8                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  12:51 PM   -   RE: turbofunkmix-x-x-x #1

woxy

does this work?

http://www.dancetech.com/aa_dt_new/music_catalog/tracks/track_dj.cfm?track__dt_track_id=1403&user=1053&carrywith=

Message 3/8                 Date: 26-Feb-02  @  12:53 PM     Edit: 12-Mar-02  |  02:50 PM   -   RE: turbofunkmix-x-x-x #1

WOXY

nope .................

you'll have to click on my [view user] link above and check out the mix from my page

cheers
woxy

Message 4/8                 Date: 01-Mar-02  @  10:19 PM   -   RE: turbofunkmix-x-x-x #1

DJ MEGAHEAD

Link?:  No link

COOL MIX WOXY KEEP IT UP

Message 5/8                 Date: 02-Mar-02  @  09:07 AM   -   RE: turbofunkmix-x-x-x #1

bedwyr

hehe, i like your intro & that mixmaster 'cheever!' thing. do you guys play out? where are you, bristol? mail e, maybe there's a gig somewhere over the bridge.  

Message 6/8                 Date: 02-Mar-02  @  03:58 PM   -   RE: turbofunkmix-x-x-x #1

k

Link?:  No link

hey woxy - your email address seems to be bad (the one you've added on the site) every time a track of yours gets a vote, and the system tries to email you a flag, I get a 'failed-mail' message  

Message 7/8                 Date: 04-Mar-02  @  08:57 AM     Edit: 04-Mar-02  |  09:00 AM   -   RE: turbofunkmix-x-x-x #1

WOXY

bugger - sorry k - our domain name is down at the moment - forgot to renew it (!**?&$£*) so our emails are bouncing - but have paid to get it back and nominet told me it should be working again in a couple of days

is there any way i can change my email in the meantime - i tried from my [edit user] but seems to be hard coded??

cheers
woxy

Message 8/8                 Date: 08-Mar-02  @  02:03 PM   -   RE: turbofunkmix-x-x-x #1

woxy

hey bedwyr - can't find your email address anywhere - what is it?

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum