0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: Does mood affect your DJing?

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 23-Oct-01  @  04:02 AM   -   Does mood affect your DJing?

BJT

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have a bunch of D&B records around, I don't particularly like all of them, but I use them for practicing beat and bar mixing. The other day I found my skills had become shocking and I was gonna go out and do something else when I decided to play some of my favorite tracks, I then started to mix in these tracks then eventually I came back to the crap tracks I had at the start, but at this point I could beatmix them with no trouble and I was wondering if this ever occurs to you guys?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 23-Oct-01  @  01:33 PM   -   RE: Does mood affect your DJing?

bedwyr

Link?: Link

i find alcohol affects (affected) my dj'ing, just enough and u can relax, too much and you tend to fall over somehow, much like playing pool down the pub ;)

your mood affects everything u do, sometimes it's cool, sometimes it's shite, tra-la-la

Message 3/4                 Date: 28-Oct-01  @  02:21 AM   -   RE: Does mood affect your DJing?

Mage

Link?:  No link

Yaaa!!! an da marryjewana canz affeks yoozes juss likes da boozes!!!

Message 4/4                 Date: 01-Nov-01  @  10:58 PM   -   RE: Does mood affect your DJing?

logic7

Link?: Link

I tend to spin best with 1 or 2 shots of Jack Daniels in my system. 1 if I haven't eaten all night, 2 if I've eaten.

The best set I've ever done was with 2 shots of Johnny Walker Gold and a shot of Bacardi 151 Proof. I had a huuuuge meal before I walked into the joint (Amsterdam in Windsor, Canada).

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum