0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: C'mon you DJ's.....

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 20-Sep-01  @  04:23 PM   -   C'mon you DJ's.....

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

we still need more DJ set's for the dancetech radio feed - if you are up for it (especialy those who wish to send a regular monthly mix) send us a mail at: admin@dancetech.com.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 24-Oct-01  @  03:45 AM   -   RE: C'mon you DJ's.....

k

Link?: Link

bump.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4                 Date: 24-Oct-01  @  10:02 AM   -   RE: C'mon you DJ's.....

milan

Link?:  Link

erm, i´m starting to get gigs again on a more regular basis, so i´m recording the stuff onto MD. unfortunately, the first one came out crap sound-quality wise.

how do you want the stuff, can i upload a lo-fi file once i have something decent? what is the expected size? i´m playing out next tuesday so i can tape that...

the style is mellow dnb, in case you´re wondering.

Message 4/4                 Date: 15-Nov-01  @  12:08 AM   -   RE: C'mon you DJ's.....

Vinny Bricks

Link?:  Link

I just finished my new CD (finally!!!) and I will be dragging my DAT out to some gigs in the near future. Point me toward what i need to do and I'll start uploading stuff from time to time.

peace

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum