0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: what DJ items you want reviewed??

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 07-Jul-01  @  01:08 AM   -   what DJ items you want reviewed??

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

anything hardware wise that's not getting press you'd like to see reviewed?.. we're interested due some deals we struck with a major provider of DJ kit.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 08-Jul-01  @  01:56 AM   -   RE: what DJ items you want reviewed??

loFreq

Link?:  No link

how about the new pitchable dual MP3 players. I've seen ads for a Numark selling at $299US. If they work well, it could be very cool.

Message 3/4                 Date: 09-Jul-01  @  07:36 PM   -   RE: what DJ items you want reviewed??

Lightyear

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

I've been very curios about both the American
DJ Pro-Scratch1, and the new Pioneer
CDJ1000. Those are the high end top loading
cd players that claim they can scratch cd's.
Can't find shit about them on the net.

Message 4/4                 Date: 12-Jul-01  @  08:49 PM   -   RE: what DJ items you want reviewed??

FAB

Link?:  No link

how about the alesis airFX? seems like an awesome dj tool, been thinking bout picking one up mahhself....

later

FAB

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum