0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: Ok - we need DJ sets to broadcast

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9                 Date: 16-Jun-01  @  03:48 PM   -   Ok - we need DJ sets to broadcast

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

the radio link is up, so we need broadcast sets - so c'mon you budding DJ's!.. 303infinity has promised us a monthly set (the same one that goes out on Ministry of Sound site) so that's one regular - but we need MORE... i've setup a 365 stream and it's all working... sets can be up to 3 hours long, but we'd prefer 1 hour sets maximum -

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/9                 Date: 17-Jun-01  @  09:25 PM   -   RE: Ok - we need DJ sets to broadcast

Lightyear

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Count me in K. Can you tell me (us?) how we
go about getting the set/file to you?

Message 3/9                 Date: 17-Jun-01  @  11:13 PM   -   RE: Ok - we need DJ sets to broadcast

Vinny Bricks

I'm in....

let me know where and how you want the file sent to you.

peace

Message 4/9                 Date: 18-Jun-01  @  12:36 AM   -   RE: Ok - we need DJ sets to broadcast

BlooVooDoo

ill do one too k, same q as above about the file.

spinback

Message 5/9                 Date: 19-Jun-01  @  01:20 AM   -   RE: Ok - we need DJ sets to broadcast

k

mail in please

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/9                 Date: 19-Jun-01  @  01:21 AM   -   RE: Ok - we need DJ sets to broadcast

k

sorry - by that i dont mean, "mail the set"... mail in for details

Message 7/9                 Date: 07-Jul-01  @  01:05 AM   -   RE: Ok - we need DJ sets to broadcast

k

ok they are starting to come in but we need more - also we do need regular sets if you want to provide one monthly, weekly etc - we provide full links with each set if you have a site to link to

Message 8/9                 Date: 23-Jul-01  @  03:28 PM   -   RE: Ok - we need DJ sets to broadcast

djconcept

Link?:  No link

What is the best way to put up a mix? Where can I store the RA file?

Message 9/9                 Date: 23-Jul-01  @  07:17 PM   -   RE: Ok - we need DJ sets to broadcast

k

the mix's we use are mp3 format - you send us a cd of the mix and we convert it and put it up. or you encode it as lo-fi (22,050hz 24kbit/sec mono), bung it up on a server and give us the d/load address to grab it.... whatever. If you want to send a cdmix mail us, there's a mailto link page (CONTACT DT) on the top SITE SECTIONS drop down lister.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum