0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: SO FRUSTRATING!

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9                 Date: 06-Apr-01  @  11:14 PM   -   SO FRUSTRATING!

Rhea

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

fuck man, can't get my tracks small enough to post on DT. Do I have to rerecord all my tracks as mono files or can I just export them as mono tracks and then encode mono 22.5 or whatever? I hate computers. Please tell me if I make no sense at all.

Thanx

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/9                 Date: 06-Apr-01  @  11:21 PM   -   RE: SO FRUSTRATING!

nothingnewhere

what are you useing to edit your wav files with? you oughta be able to convert to mono/22k in it, then just use your mp3 encoder on the new file.

Message 3/9                 Date: 06-Apr-01  @  11:30 PM   -   RE: SO FRUSTRATING!

funky_ol_shit

Link?:  Link

you should be able to export it as mono... shit some times i leave at 44.1 and it works... just as long as you lower the bitrate level...
i think we know what we're talking about? :/

Message 4/9                 Date: 06-Apr-01  @  11:32 PM   -   RE: SO FRUSTRATING!

Rhea

Right! I have my mixdown stereo .aiff files. I export them as mono/22k and then encode them folowing k instrctions. Still too damn big. Could it be I am using a Mac, .aiffs? Doubtful...

Message 5/9                 Date: 07-Apr-01  @  12:56 AM   -   RE: SO FRUSTRATING!

funky_ol_shit

is it possible for you to lower your bitrate?
that shrank the size of mine down.

Message 6/9                 Date: 07-Apr-01  @  12:12 PM   -   RE: SO FRUSTRATING!

CK aka PENBOA

I used Cool Edit 2000 which is a lite version of Cool Edit Pro and costs $69. It's a really nice audio file editing tool. All you do is to load up the stereo mix and then save it as a an mp3 with the appropriate options and it's all done. You can download a demo, but it will only allow you to write a minute's worth of mp3.

CK

Message 7/9                 Date: 07-Apr-01  @  07:16 PM   -   RE: SO FRUSTRATING!

funky_ol_shit

Has anyone been able to upload All day, cuz I havent? (Error Page) It says too much traffic or internal problems.......?

Message 8/9                 Date: 08-Apr-01  @  01:48 AM   -   RE: SO FRUSTRATING!

k

we gotta upgrade the disks already, initial track-adding respose was bigger than we thought.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/9                 Date: 15-Apr-01  @  03:34 AM   -   RE: SO FRUSTRATING!

PointBeing

"westbound" is supperrior music. i bow before you

aaron

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum