0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Guitars & amps

Subject: Future Music VG-88 review

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 04-Apr-01  @  12:43 AM   -   Future Music VG-88 review

mikec

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Subject says it all really. Get this months Future Music for a great review of the VG-88. It's only £900! I used to have a VG-8 at work and it was £2000 when I got it! £900 is a bargain for a better version of the VG-8.

What the review says is no exaggeration. It is quite possibly the greatest guitar invention since the electric guitar.

Everybody with a guitar should have one.

At the very least you should find somewhere to go and try it. I really miss mine. I'm definitely getting an 88 though when I've got the money. By hot Christ, yes.

MikeC

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 04-Apr-01  @  10:19 PM   -   RE: Future Music VG-88 review

pali

Link?:  No link

yeah I know about the virtual tech its well nice. by the way does it have a midi out?

cheers
pali

Message 3/3                 Date: 05-Apr-01  @  02:24 PM   -   RE: Future Music VG-88 review

99devils

Link?: Link

The VG's aren't guitar synths, they use no MIDI, even though they share the same hex pickup as Roland's G-Synths. If they have a MIDI out port, it likely doesn't do pitch-to-midi conversion.

I could be wrong though.

-Craig

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum