0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: a track from Jack

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8                 Date: 27-Mar-01  @  11:36 PM   -   a track from Jack

Jack B Denning

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hey y'all, I just posted a track in the Raw Songs section, and boy is it raw! Have a listen and perhaps share a comment. - Jack

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/8                 Date: 28-Mar-01  @  12:23 AM   -   RE: a track from Jack

Jack

Hey K, this track does'nt seem to be streaming very well. The network stalls every few seconds. Did I do something wrong when I uploaded it? - Jack

Message 3/8                 Date: 28-Mar-01  @  02:08 AM   -   RE: a track from Jack

nothingnewhere

file is encoded at 64kbps, 24kbps should stream better, but sound worse.

Message 4/8                 Date: 28-Mar-01  @  03:46 AM   -   RE: a track from Jack

k

wow... reminds me of Nick cave or Iggy or someone.. i love it !!! - drums are great.. yeah try a lower bandwidth file for streaming ease

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/8                 Date: 28-Mar-01  @  03:47 AM   -   RE: a track from Jack

k

especially love the 'pluging-in' guitar noise !!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/8                 Date: 28-Mar-01  @  06:28 AM   -   RE: a track from Jack

k

jack - that's a KILLER track - you got a hit there boy !! - fuck Beck...  

Message 7/8                 Date: 28-Mar-01  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: a track from Jack

Jack

Hey allright! Thanks for the compliments. It's a beautiful time we live in when you can throw together a tune and then make it available to all the world right from your bedroom. K, hats off! The new site is great- a real resource for any kind of musician... Ok , lemme try re-uploading it...

Message 8/8                 Date: 28-Mar-01  @  03:01 PM   -   RE: a track from Jack

Jack

Hmmn , now that I've reloaded it, I'm getting an 'error' message. Should I try again? - Jack

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum