0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: HELP.. NEED PATTERNS FOR UK GARGAE

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 07-Feb-01  @  02:02 PM   -   HELP.. NEED PATTERNS FOR UK GARGAE

ukvibe

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi,

I have just started out trying to make tunes, does anyone know where I can get any garage / house / D&B patterns from ?
Also what is the best program to make the patterns in. ?
I am using Fruity loops at the mo,
All help is much appriciatted. :-)

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 08-Feb-01  @  12:11 PM   -   RE: HELP.. NEED PATTERNS FOR UK GARGAE

teemu

Link?:  No link

Umm, if you have Fruity Loops why do you need other people's patterns?

Here's a good one...

Message 3/3                 Date: 08-Feb-01  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: HELP.. NEED PATTERNS FOR UK GARGAE

k

Link?:  No link

any s/w with sample loading'll do it... the best way to learn programming drum styles is to load a loop from a beat you like you have sampled of cd or vinyl etc - loop it in the sampler, then compose your drums around it copying the different parts, fade out the loop see how yours sounds... you can eq the loop to cut out the bass end etc to listen closer to the hats, and cut out the tops to listen to the bass end to hear the kiks etc better... try it...

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum