0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: The Roland Alpha Juno Hoover sound...

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8                 Date: 11-Jan-01  @  11:19 AM   -   The Roland Alpha Juno Hoover sound...

freq3

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I'm having a problem getting the hoover sound on the Junos. I have both the Roland Alpha Juno one and the Alpha Juno2. I'm very,very close to the hooversound that is made from the "what the..." patch but there's still something that I'm doing wrong! I'm trying to get that OD 404, Commander Tom, Tinrib, Stimulant DJs hard house Hoover sound. I've asked before and no one really wants to help! Come on guys I know that there's a few of you out there that know exactly how to get the HOOVER or maybe closer than my HOOVER, so hook a brotha up, P L E A S E ! It doesn't take that much time to check out the parameters that you have on your synth, I would do it if someone else needed it. Thank you for your time. You can email me at: freq3@hotmail.com

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/8                 Date: 12-Jan-01  @  12:08 PM   -   RE: The Roland Alpha Juno Hoover sound...

mitub

I'd be interested in that as well - are you into making hardhouse music?

There was a 'What is a hoover' thread on the main forum that suggests one way of making it from a guy with a Juno, haven't tried it yet but I'd be interested in how good it sounds on your Juno 2 (I don't have one). If you're into hardhouse / nrg perhaps we could share some ideas? (how sweet)

Message 3/8                 Date: 16-Jan-01  @  11:21 AM   -   RE: The Roland Alpha Juno Hoover sound...

freq3

Sure, I'd like to share ideas with anyone about hard house/nu nrg/hard nrg. I have one hard house song produced already on napster. It has hoovers (not sampled) it's a bangin' track. If you want to check it out go to napster and type "freq3" in the artist spot and "seven" in title spot. Thanks

Message 4/8                 Date: 23-Jan-01  @  12:54 AM   -   RE: The Roland Alpha Juno Hoover sound...

nothingnewhere

Link?: Link

?? If you have a aj1, with 'what the...' how can you not make the sound??

just shorten the envelopes, turn DCO ENV down near 0 and use pitchbend.

Message 5/8                 Date: 23-Jan-01  @  11:58 AM   -   RE: The Roland Alpha Juno Hoover sound...

mitub

How much do these aj1's go for nowerdays?

Message 6/8                 Date: 15-Feb-01  @  04:13 PM   -   RE: The Roland Alpha Juno Hoover sound...

bill

Link?:  Link

Hey everyone.. Noticed the thread.. there's a few of us BIG TIME into NRG here in North Carolina.. We're working with James Fusion (Connecticut).. would love to talk shop.. e-mail me bill@housenationrecords.com and check out website.. www.housenationrecords.com

in particular, how are you guys getting the NRG styles hat, snare patterns together? we've had some ideas (i.e. lagging the hats, etc..) but can't seem to get that solid NRG feel.. anyways, e-mail me..

Message 7/8                 Date: 16-Feb-01  @  06:50 PM   -   RE: The Roland Alpha Juno Hoover sound...

freq3

Link?: Link

My hard house tracks are now @ mp3.com http://www.mp3.com/freq3

Freq3

Message 8/8                 Date: 18-Feb-01  @  06:09 PM   -   RE: The Roland Alpha Juno Hoover sound...

dop

lagging the hats please exsplan and have u got any tip's for the beat's if poss were do u get your sample's from etc i have big trouble with the hat's any help out there

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum