0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: selling dw timeless timber 7 pc kit

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6                 Date: 12-Dec-00  @  04:24 PM   -   selling dw timeless timber 7 pc kit

mabry7

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i have a dw timeless timber kit...they are made from 600-800 yr old maple found at the bottom of lake superior..they only made 100 kits...all are numbered..mine is #65..they came in burst or fade..mine is a burst..it is beautiful...price is 9000.00 there sre none left..you cannot order them anywhere..please reply if you want a piece of history..sizes are 8 10 12 14 16 22x18 5x14...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/6                 Date: 13-Dec-00  @  02:09 PM   -   RE: selling dw timeless timber 7 pc kit

Jasper

are you serious? this is something that would sell at a professional music auction... so I can only presume you aint.

Message 3/6                 Date: 13-Dec-00  @  03:40 PM   -   RE: selling dw timeless timber 7 pc kit

mabry7

jasper,
this is mabry7..yes i am very serious..the kit is still in boxes..i work for a major music retailer...if you are interested please
call me at 214-827-8507..
no joke

Message 4/6                 Date: 13-Dec-00  @  08:24 PM   -   RE: selling dw timeless timber 7 pc kit

k

here's a kit for sale my mate is selling: - 8 piece HAND MADE Ludwig.. last of the handmade series.. it is a one off huge drum kit built to order... covered in african Bubinga. suspended isolated toms in special supension cradles, & a big rack... double pedals... build to order by Sonor in Germany with a unique authenticity certificate etc

there is only one other kit like it in the world & it is owned by Chester Thompson...

it is in London... pass it round any pro drummers who want to own the ultimate kit. Ludwig do NOT hand build drums anymore... and these kits are totally unique, no-one else can ever have one the same. I have to say it's the most beautiful drumkit i've ever seen in my life with the hardware & the Bubinga wood etc... reeks of quality...

Offers

Message 5/6                 Date: 05-Feb-01  @  08:32 PM   -   RE: selling dw timeless timber 7 pc kit

wea

Did you sell your DW Timeless Timber drum set?

Message 6/6                 Date: 06-Feb-01  @  03:14 AM   -   RE: selling dw timeless timber 7 pc kit

k

er.. sorry just re-read my 'ad' and i think his kit is actually a sonor not ludwig.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum