0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: I made a curry

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 17-Jul-11  @  12:03 PM   -   RE: I made a curry

Mr2Hatman

Link?:  Link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

2 dayer well good

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/43                 Date: 17-Jun-13  @  09:46 PM   -   RE: I made a curry

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

nutoniom wrote:

vindaloo, yes! yummy...

yum. i had a curry last week, but it isnt as good without an ice cold lager to go with tbh... on the anti-biotics see  

how's it hanging mate?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/43                 Date: 19-Jun-13  @  01:09 AM   -   RE: I made a curry

nutoniom

Doing fine K, specially with vaccation time coming, it'll be bbq beer camping in the wild and riding my bike. 

Ah yes a cold one with curry is very good, but I also like wine with it oddly enough. I know I'm weird like that : )

get well soon dude, hope it's nothing too serious !

Message 43/43                 Date: 19-Jun-13  @  01:06 PM   -   RE: I made a curry

k

teeth/dentist, nothing serious.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 43 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum