0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: electronic musician forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  04:21 PM   -   electronic musician forum

Joel Miller

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hi. Check out my forum for discussing electronic music making http://www.redbloc.com/ It's for producers, DJs, artists making music with computers, samplers, and drum machines....

--joelmilleryo.

RedBloc.com: discussing the overthrow of mainstream music.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/42                 Date: 08-Sep-02  @  10:55 AM     Edit: 08-Sep-02  |  10:55 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Breakerbox

Link?: Link

so the smiley face works but this   doesnt work..hmm what about these :P ;) ?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/42                 Date: 08-Sep-02  @  11:10 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

K

Link?:  No link

LOL!!!.... i thought i'd psych you with that one  

Message 33/42                 Date: 13-Sep-02  @  11:11 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

damballah

File?:  [image]

[image file]

how's this for an avatar? (smiley would be
here but I refuse)

Message 34/42                 Date: 14-Sep-02  @  12:09 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

milan

ahahaha! thats actually hostile :D

Message 35/42                 Date: 14-Sep-02  @  04:31 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

influx

heh

Message 36/42                 Date: 16-Sep-02  @  08:43 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

xoxos

ctually, i'm okay with  

in a present-day mindset, it bugs the shit out of me, but if i kind of flicker my eyelids, it's 1988 again and then it's waaay cool!

look, i've only got one tenuous lsd contact who isn't making with the goods, and my boy double needs to brainwash his groupmates into being a bit more eighties again. little help?

Message 37/42                 Date: 17-Sep-02  @  08:42 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Psylichon

at least you have a *tenuous* contact. Luckier than I.

Message 38/42                 Date: 04-Oct-02  @  03:46 AM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Paullyboy8440

Hehe, i claim   as my avatar - you all find something else now  

Message 39/42                 Date: 04-Oct-02  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

xoxos

friend of mine set up shrooms with the $15 spore ad in the back fo high times. think it ran about $50 for all the gear. potent stuff.

maybe one day i'll have the $

Message 40/42                 Date: 04-Oct-02  @  10:01 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

errata

I know your friend, xoxos... hehehe or, someone who bears a striking resemblance... ance... ance... ance (cieling reaches down to languidly touch the floor, I wonder... where does the wall go when it does that?)

e

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 42 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum