0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Do you use sample cds?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 01-Aug-02  @  03:51 PM   -   Do you use sample cds?

proximus

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Do you use sample cds and if you do, how important is it to your music?

I don't use sample cds but sometimes I wonder if I'm missing out..

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/36                 Date: 18-Sep-02  @  05:47 PM     Edit: 18-Sep-02  |  05:48 PM   -   RE: Do you use sample cds?

milan

Link?: Link

harmonious? naaah! :-)

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/36                 Date: 18-Sep-02  @  05:55 PM   -   RE: Do you use sample cds?

Drop

Link?:  No link

Don't just point. Prove your point. :-)

Message 33/36                 Date: 18-Sep-02  @  07:52 PM   -   RE: Do you use sample cds?

influx

Link?: Link

I use samples. not for synth sounds cuz I can make my own. and I can usually program my drums ok, too, but...

Message 34/36                 Date: 27-Sep-02  @  05:48 PM   -   RE: Do you use sample cds?

Cochise

Link?:  No link

sometimes I go about pitying sample cds, and all the while, a great wind is carrying them across the sky.

Message 35/36                 Date: 07-Oct-02  @  01:02 PM   -   RE: Do you use sample cds?

Dingostema

I use quite a lot of sample cd's. I think that they are great for creating parts that would use instruments that you have no availability to. I use lots of real bass guitar samples but loads of percussive sounds from sample cds.

Dingo

Message 36/36                 Date: 08-Oct-02  @  12:00 AM   -   RE: Do you use sample cds?

k

lol @ Cochise  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 36 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum