0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Sonar4... talk about it, damnit

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 22-Sep-04  @  10:01 AM   -   Sonar4... talk about it, damnit

psylichon

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

god damnit it's quiet around here.... and with a product release announcement to boot!

To me, it sounds like they hit just the areas they needed to to stay on top, as usual. Group editing means I might be able to finally use all those discreet drums tracks I've stolen from clients for the past few years...

J/k.... or AM i.....???.....

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/33                 Date: 12-Jan-05  @  12:14 AM   -   RE: Sonar4... talk about it, damnit

Darin

Link?:  No link

Well, that may be worth the extra $180 in and of itself. Of all the issues Sonar 3 has, that one was my biggest peave. I got used to the looping problems, the dropouts, the CPU hog, the infuriating studioware, the midi dropouts and the incompatibility of my hard drive with my mobo (oops, that was my computers problem - heh-heh), but the lack of an internal metronome chapped my ass.

I'll seriously consider upgrading. But I'll have to sell my soul first. And considering I'm an ass, it's not worth much. So, anyone wanna buy a bridge?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/33                 Date: 12-Jan-05  @  08:15 AM   -   RE: Sonar4... talk about it, damnit

psylichon

Link?: Link

your soul is a bridge? that's really deep, man.

Message 33/33                 Date: 12-Jan-05  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: Sonar4... talk about it, damnit

Darin

Link?:  No link

Actually, the bridge is to supplement the income brought in by the...

oh, never mind.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum