0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Theory / composition / technique

Subject: Descending fifths

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 22-Feb-00  @  12:49 PM   -   Descending fifths

casparproject

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Try this in your next song.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/26                 Date: 23-Feb-00  @  02:46 PM   -   RE: Descending fifths

nothingnewhere

yeah, im a Pc netscape user too, i use Navigator version 4.08.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/26                 Date: 24-Feb-00  @  10:02 AM   -   RE: Descending fifths

damballah

Link?:  Link

Windows Netscape 4.6 at home. Orange don't show. What do you think of that "Event List Tab" thing up there? Could actually show progressions on a single post.

Message 23/26                 Date: 24-Feb-00  @  10:15 AM   -   RE: Descending fifths

k

so netscape doent do background table cell colours now?.. look, netscape jhave lost the plot, i switched as an avid netscape user a few versions back, they have lost the plot, again, in this project some people i know are doing, the netscape mac users are also having bugs opening framsets on their own design!!.. like sometimes netscape bum's out opening framset content, it just refuses to load the frame/s, so you have to ask yourself, if the stupid thing cant render standard html, then what other bugs might it have you cant see ?? - i'll look at the code later and see if there is any way i can vary it, maybe i'll have to put in a crappy image where notesare played, but that is a loading slow-down then... the other thing is, Netscape ALWAYS draws tables slower than IE... drill down data returns take way longer to readout... that is crap... also Netscape doesnt let you resize your browser without reloading all the pages, and if you resize when in frames, it reloads the default frame content pages all over again... total and utter shite it is...

Message 24/26                 Date: 25-Feb-00  @  01:25 AM   -   RE: Descending fifths

diggression_factor

I'm using Netscape Comm. 4.61, and every thing is fine.

Message 25/26                 Date: 10-Mar-00  @  05:34 AM   -   RE: Descending fifths

daniel

Kilo is right - netscape have totally lost it. Their browser is soooo sloooowww, and there's really weird shit going on like auto-resizing layers, strange rendering of tables.

Bite the bullet - switch to IE. Much as I hate MS their browser is by far the best.

Dan

Message 26/26                 Date: 11-Mar-00  @  06:18 PM   -   RE: Descending fifths

nobody

Link?:  Link

funny.. i love netscape, but had to switch to IE after every version of netscape i could find was just shit. the later versions like 4.7 crash about every minute.. been using IE for 3 months now, had ONE crash and thass aw

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum