0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 10-Mar-01  @  03:40 AM   -   ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

well here'e s place you can chat all day about your tracks, listen to this etc.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/25                 Date: 22-Mar-01  @  02:09 PM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

Frostbyte

Link?:  Link

not to rub your nose in it, but I reported that a week ago, have you slept at all or what  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/25                 Date: 22-Mar-01  @  02:34 PM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

corley.brigman

Link?: Link

DZ - CoolEdit 2000 can do it. thought you would get this, but...

load up your file.

go to Save as...

choose MP3 as the format.

there's a button for Options. Selecting this will let you choose the format.
22Khz, 22050, etc. is there. The Fraunhofer encoder (the one used in CoolEdit)
is slower but is supposed to be one of the better ones too.

Message 23/25                 Date: 27-Mar-01  @  08:12 AM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

k

fixed 2 bugs - 1 was making an error if you try to upload a track text change details without a file - dunno how that got there it was fine a day ago - so um if you had probs updating tracks - it's fixed -

also the tracks associated with albums were not getting the file names right - thats fixed too.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 24/25                 Date: 27-Mar-01  @  05:12 PM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

Defector Z

Hey k - is there any way to give folks a link to my page here at DT? I'd like to be able to email folks a link to here, but right now the only a non-DT familiar person would be able to get to my stuff is by searching around the site. I don't think my mom would be able to figure it out. Know what I mean?

Message 25/25                 Date: 27-Mar-01  @  10:14 PM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

k

i see what you mean - i'd have to work that out... shouldnt be too hard

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum