0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: squarepusher Square-bass

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 03-Jun-03  @  04:19 PM   -   squarepusher Square-bass

dubmunkey

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hi all,

anyone know how to achieve the bass sound squarepusher so loves to use...

It sounds to me like its a sqaure wave as its quite hollow, but with some res for a bit of squelch and filter env for a rounded sound...but no amount of tweaking has got me near the sound- the sound appears on his 'untitled' single and i would love to know how to achieve it- it may well be an FM sound but am not sure.....quality synth tone thou- any ideas?

let us know if you need an audio snippet

Greg

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/22                 Date: 08-Jun-03  @  05:34 PM   -   RE: squarepusher Square-bass

dubmunkey

Link?:  No link

yeah but its pretty primitive, in that theres no real visual display just a couple of markers you can use to cut segments out with, i think there are conversion options too but only wanted it to cut a ready encoded mp3 so didnt use em...

Greg

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/22                 Date: 08-Jun-03  @  06:01 PM   -   RE: squarepusher Square-bass

milan

Link?: Link

cool. i'm looking for a tool which can alter the volume of mp3's without decoding. this looks like it might do the job. thanks.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum