0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: what drum machine should I buy? Yeah, I know

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 16-Nov-00  @  06:03 AM   -   what drum machine should I buy? Yeah, I know

bauhauschair

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I know that people ask this on a daily basis, but I have a feeling that seeing as how this is a drum-machine-only forum, you guys probably dig giving your opinions on this and that. I'm really wanting to buy a drum machine (my first one) and I'd rather not spend like a whole lot on it. Versitility is important too. I don't want, like, tonnes of 808 sounds and that's it. Maybe some sounds you don't exactly hear everyday, I'm not sure. Anyway, any suggestions at all...even just as a place to start looking or thinking...I'd be very appreciative. Thank ye all emensely.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/22                 Date: 24-Dec-00  @  03:38 AM   -   RE: what drum machine should I buy? Yeah, I know

djweed

Link?:  No link

Wait for elecktron machinedrum due out in 2001, or get a Korg ES-1 sampler for $500.oo You can load up your own drums sound that you Sample,create or purchase "via sample CDs" and program them like the classic 808 or 909 style machines.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/22                 Date: 11-Jan-01  @  05:40 AM   -   RE: what drum machine should I buy? Yeah, I know

KRUNKBEATS

Link?: Link

A MPC TRITON AND 505 DID MOST OF THESE BEATS THE SONG ZONE WAS DONE JUST ON A 505 PEAKED #4 ON TRIP HOP CHARTS CLICK THE PIC TO HEAR!!!!!

border=0 src="http://images.mp3.com/mp3s/60/dj_edge/image.jpg">

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum