0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Love the new look!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 21-Jun-13  @  02:40 AM   -   RE: Love the new look!

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hey K and all of you. Just popping in to say cheers! I hope DT is doing well. I like the header. 

I've not been doing music on this computer. Don't be too cheerful though. I will buy one better made for music soon. Dig out the earplugs.  

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/25                 Date: 05-Aug-13  @  01:45 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

k

Link?: Link

blimey! what car you gonna get?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/25                 Date: 06-Aug-13  @  03:28 AM   -   RE: Love the new look!

sitar

k wrote:

blimey! what car you gonna get?
I'm guessing Porsche doesn't make an SUV. 

Message 13/25                 Date: 06-Aug-13  @  01:47 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

k

yeah, the porsche cayenne

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/25                 Date: 06-Aug-13  @  10:17 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

Bedwyr

no idea - it's a dull choice between vw passat estate, skoda octavia estate, audi a4 estate, bmw 320d estate (fat chance) ... really i just want something with a big boot. SUV are pointless really .. might as well get a minibus!

Message 15/25                 Date: 07-Aug-13  @  03:29 AM   -   RE: Love the new look!

k

why fat chance? are they alot dearer than audis?

what about a...jaaaaag  /clarkeson

Message 16/25                 Date: 07-Aug-13  @  07:40 AM   -   RE: Love the new look!

sitar

k wrote:

yeah, the porsche cayenne /
Well holy crap Porsche does make one. Once again I'm out of the loop. 

Message 17/25                 Date: 07-Aug-13  @  12:57 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

k

aye lad, and they are cheap s/h cos nobody wants them, bimma x5's are even cheaper

Message 18/25                 Date: 08-Aug-13  @  09:53 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

sitar

I looked at bmw 5 series. I had the drivers seat all the way back and it still wasn't big enough for me. I would have had to buy a 7 series. it's great the porsches and bimmers are cheap s/h. 

Message 19/25                 Date: 08-Aug-13  @  10:27 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

k

fuck me! how big are you?!! You cant fit in an x5?

Message 20/25                 Date: 10-Aug-13  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: Love the new look!

sitar

k wrote:

fuck me! how big are you?!! You cant fit in an x5?

I'm 6'3"....1.9 meters? It was 2 decades ago I sat in a 5 series in a showroom. Maybe they've added more room since. I was surprised because Germans are generally pretty tall people. 6'3" is tall but not that tall. 

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum