0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 10-Mar-01  @  03:40 AM   -   ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

well here'e s place you can chat all day about your tracks, listen to this etc.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/25                 Date: 19-Mar-01  @  11:44 PM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

k

Link?: Link

there ya go son

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/25                 Date: 20-Mar-01  @  03:34 AM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

sitar

Rocket scientist, aren't I.

Message 13/25                 Date: 20-Mar-01  @  03:50 PM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

BassProShop

I don't geddit. What I'm trying to upload is an .mp3 22,050 mono 24 kbps, 2:30 long, 442 KB, and the server keeps rejecting it. I must be a damn foo. Whale, you knew that. I'll try mebbe later through IE.

Message 14/25                 Date: 21-Mar-01  @  06:18 AM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

damballah

uh-huh appears to be a netscape thing surprise surprise

Message 15/25                 Date: 21-Mar-01  @  04:30 PM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

Defector Z

Okay - I don't understand. I just recorded my track at 22k, mono, and I'm trying to save it as an MP3, but I'm getting an error that the MP3 encoding can't handle anything less than 44k. I am using Cool Edit 2000, and I don't see anything that allows me to change the bit rate to 24kbs. Basically, I'm not allowed to select the encoding rate. What do I do? I've only seen that ability in Music Match. Can cool edit do it?

Message 16/25                 Date: 21-Mar-01  @  04:53 PM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

Defector Z

Okay - nevermind. I got the free music match and I'm converting as we speak. :-) Watch out - Def Z is in da howz!!!

Message 17/25                 Date: 21-Mar-01  @  05:02 PM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

damballah

Hallelujah! Defector is converted! I use audioactive. It'll make the files directly off a 44.1 k stereo wave. Dumbfuck (me) noticed this after I'd hacked 'em down in Sound Forge. Mebbe I'll try the direct way with one I've already done and see if there's any audible difference. Equally crappy I'd assume.

Message 18/25                 Date: 21-Mar-01  @  06:29 PM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

Defector Z

Yup. :-) I even have one up there that to this point has been unavailable!!! You guys get a sneak preview. Heh-heh.

Message 19/25                 Date: 22-Mar-01  @  03:36 AM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

damballah

eewwwww! it has a real "cfx-20 sound". gotta do something about that, dude.

Message 20/25                 Date: 22-Mar-01  @  05:03 AM   -   RE: ++ admin music & tracks forum ++

k

just done alot of bug removing - you might have wondered what the hell wqs going on if you tried to make any tracks into you r track-basket... that's all fixed and it somehow we missed that..

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum