0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: timbaland beats

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

Original Message                 Date: 11-Jun-00  @  03:35 AM   -   timbaland beats

biogenik

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

can someone post some timba-style beats.
all i know about his production is he uses a lot of 32nd and 64th notes.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/71                 Date: 14-Jun-00  @  01:21 PM   -   RE: timbaland beats

H

Link?:  No link

it's really quite kooky.I'm not sure your ready for something so simple after all it is OUR sound you know and we really haven't had our own shot at the limelight because everyone thinks southerners are stupid even people here on this site have called me a retard because they checked my ip address and made a generalization.You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you.You know you brits were not too keen on letting out your drum and bass secrets and you still aren't.Maybe you should get James Bond to extract it from me.y'all come back now you hear.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/71                 Date: 14-Jun-00  @  01:38 PM   -   RE: timbaland beats

H

Oh yeah by the way there is an underground hip hop scene here that is better than the radio shit.I aint dissin timba though he is an originator.

Message 13/71                 Date: 17-Jun-00  @  09:42 AM   -   RE: timbaland beats

H

i'm in the mood to tell.Does anyone care?

Message 14/71                 Date: 17-Jun-00  @  10:37 AM   -   RE: timbaland beats

k

still want a link to some other Timba .ra files or mpegs, c'mon ??... i aint got time to search 'em out right now...

Message 15/71                 Date: 17-Jun-00  @  12:40 PM   -   RE: timbaland beats

H

Do you want just Timba or other DS shit too?

Message 16/71                 Date: 19-Jun-00  @  04:02 PM   -   RE: timbaland beats

a stupid brooklynite

I wanna hear that secret. a producer from GA once told me everyone was doing a lot of random playing and then quantizing it.

Message 17/71                 Date: 20-Jun-00  @  09:29 PM   -   RE: timbaland beats

k

timba please

Message 18/71                 Date: 20-Jun-00  @  09:33 PM   -   RE: timbaland beats

H

That's part of it ;)

Message 19/71                 Date: 24-Jun-00  @  12:59 AM   -   RE: timbaland beats

lesterbeat

Yo- give it up! the kick +snare patterns are easy enuf
to cop, but what's all the other noises- shakers, zips,
zap

Message 20/71                 Date: 24-Jun-00  @  08:34 AM   -   RE: timbaland beats

r-tek

I heard he uses an mpc3000 and Technics wsa1r, I`m not too keen on it meself - surely its just a case of listen and learn tho? It dont sound too difficult, it just has an irregular pattern like some of the more staccato jungle.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

There are 71 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum