0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Halion ---- saving fxb banks?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 03-Oct-02  @  11:58 PM   -   Halion ---- saving fxb banks?

Dingostema

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hello all,

Anyone know how once you have your samples in HALion you can save the whole lot as an .fxb file (so you can easily transport your sounds to another studio). Im sure its dead simple but i cant figure it out. Perhaps its just me thats simple......

Dingo

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/17                 Date: 05-Oct-02  @  11:59 PM   -   RE: Halion ---- saving fxb banks?

milan

Link?: Link

er, why dont you just use the exs24?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/17                 Date: 06-Oct-02  @  12:18 AM   -   RE: Halion ---- saving fxb banks?

influx

truedat. its a better sampler anyway?

Message 13/17                 Date: 06-Oct-02  @  01:27 AM   -   RE: Halion ---- saving fxb banks?

milan

is it? i recently decided on EXS as my softsampler of choice, mostly for logic integration... seems rather rudimentary, still havent found lot of things iŽd like to be able to do. are you also not too happy with Halion, influx?

Message 14/17                 Date: 06-Oct-02  @  08:48 PM   -   RE: Halion ---- saving fxb banks?

Dingostema

Link?:  Link

I've just got too may Halion .fxp's now to change sampler. I need to find out how you combine an .fxp + the samples = .fxb. in logic on a PC

Need to know this as we will be going to a real live studio (woohoo) pretty soon.

Help.

Dingo

Message 15/17                 Date: 06-Oct-02  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: Halion ---- saving fxb banks?

influx

Im not unhappy with it. its a bit bland is all.

Message 16/17                 Date: 06-Oct-02  @  09:24 PM   -   RE: Halion ---- saving fxb banks?

milan

i think i know what you mean...

Message 17/17                 Date: 06-Oct-02  @  11:24 PM   -   RE: Halion ---- saving fxb banks?

influx

hell something tells me that within 6 months I will be back to an all hardware setup.

Im not smart enough for all this computer shit

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum