0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: test

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 20-Jan-02  @  02:28 PM   -   test

test

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

test

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/17                 Date: 21-Feb-02  @  12:11 AM   -   RE: test

id like to sing the world a song,and furnish it

YES EGGS

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THEN YOURE AN EVEN BIGGER IDIOT THAN YOU PRETEND TO BE

AND ID NEVER GIVE MY MUM ONE I KNOW YOU LIKE TO PLAY HIDE THE SAUSAGE WITH HER BECAUSE IM HER PIMP AND SHE TOLD ME YOU ARE ALWAYS GIVING HER THE COME ON

SHE SAID YOU HAD A LITTLE COCK THOUGH

SHE WANTED A PIECE OF MY FOOT LONG DONG BUT I TOLD HER I AINT THAT DESPERATE AND ILL LEAVE THE PIECEMEAL PUSSY TO ALL THEM UGLY FUCKERS

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/17                 Date: 21-Feb-02  @  03:39 AM   -   RE: test

influx

Link?:  Link

well, my belief that most DJs are idiots has been confirmed

take it to the slaggit forum, fellas

Message 13/17                 Date: 21-Feb-02  @  03:44 AM   -   RE: test

k

lol!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/17                 Date: 21-Feb-02  @  03:46 AM     Edit: 21-Feb-02  |  03:51 AM   -   RE: test

k

y'know what makes me surprised... dj's get sent records cos they review them right?... so DT gets more visits in the uk than ministry or gatecrasher right according toi that hitwise thing... so ... how come so few of them do a chart/review?...there's about 500 signed up already.. mebbe they can get records that way? - i guess the good ones are too busy anyways, i would be probably. but i dunno... we need to open up that side of the site more when we get some cash. mebbe i'll ofer a few points in DT to a few named dj's to et some doing a page.. definately we want to get the shop DJ bit setup but good reviews of DJ kit is a must to get people more into it...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 15/17                 Date: 21-Feb-02  @  01:22 PM   -   RE: test

DJ MEGAHEAD

INFLUX THE FORUM FAIRY STRIKES AGAIN

K I AWAIT WITH ANTICIPATION

ONLY YOU CAN ASSIST DJMEGAHEAD IN HIS DOMINATION OF THE WORLD

Message 16/17                 Date: 21-Feb-02  @  02:04 PM   -   RE: test

k

er..... it'll cost you..... heh heh

Message 17/17                 Date: 21-Feb-02  @  07:14 PM   -   RE: test

Pongoid

Link?: Link

oh jeez. what have we got going on here? Lots of hits? Kid DJ's with overinflated egos talking trash? Better things to do, like roking a crowd. This 'you like to.... your ....' shit is a waste of energy, time and server space. DJs are messengers. Send out the fucking messages, or go home and practice your mixes.

Ape

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum