0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: I'm on a roll!!!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 15-Apr-01  @  02:05 AM   -   I'm on a roll!!!

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Got another track up....One Summer Night. Don't let the pop thing scare ya  

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/15                 Date: 15-Apr-01  @  09:04 PM   -   RE: I'm on a roll!!!

influx

actually, I re-read both what I said and what you said, aaron, and I came off a little harsh. you DID say good things about the track..

and btw..I tried to listen but here at home I dont have realplayer, and am STILL stuck with the problem of MP3s going to the temp folder. I sure wish someone could help me. Im going to pops house in a bit and will listen there.

good to know you got the CD sitar. Funny but I sent it to quite a few people and only got one acknowledgement and that was from pongoid. Nobody got one too and hes MIA (but I know why that is so)

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/15                 Date: 15-Apr-01  @  09:55 PM   -   RE: I'm on a roll!!!

Silver

Link?:  No link

nice work, both tracks have great pads, which is definitely one of my weak points. keep up the good work

Message 13/15                 Date: 15-Apr-01  @  11:02 PM   -   RE: I'm on a roll!!!

PointBeing

Link?: Link

listen to kraftwerk-trans europe express

Message 14/15                 Date: 16-Apr-01  @  12:11 AM   -   RE: I'm on a roll!!!

sitar

yea Influx. I just want to have the time to listen without feeling pressured. I know it'll be great stuff. I saw what Pongoid posted somewhere. And I already heard 'Come Git Some'   be it some time ago.

Thanks Silver. What do you use for pads?

Aaron, no problemo.

Message 15/15                 Date: 16-Apr-01  @  02:10 PM   -   RE: I'm on a roll!!!

Silver

Link?:  No link

my cs2x but im gonna start checking into some softsynths and at some point buy another hardware unit. till now ive been concentrating more on rythm.

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum