0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: Annoncing XG-909: Analog Drums for Windows

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 23-Feb-01  @  10:45 PM   -   Annoncing XG-909: Analog Drums for Windows

info

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Well, I can't figure out how to post a news message to this site, so I'll just postit here for the people who matter: My new drum machine software, XG-909, is done and shipping. Imagine a TR-909 in software, with a solid timing engine.. REAL flam and shuffle.. along with analog sequencing of up to two XG parameters per track, so you can tune the drums, tweak the filter, etc, all as part of your pattern.. that's XG-909, Check it at the link below -

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/14                 Date: 25-Feb-01  @  10:56 PM   -   RE: Annoncing XG-909: Analog Drums for Windows

gb

Link?:  No link

That would depend on whether or not you change the layout. I just looked at that one page, and it had a download link that I didn't use. So putting it on the first page might be an idea.

Or, do it the the way they do it at http://www.propellerheads.se. On the ReBirth page, I mean. They don't have the limitations on the first page. They make you click a "free demo" link (or something like that) and on the page you get to from that link they list the limitations. BTW, they don't offer as much as you do in the demo version. I mean, you're doing good here.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/14                 Date: 25-Feb-01  @  11:01 PM   -   RE: Annoncing XG-909: Analog Drums for Windows

gb

(Go to that page, click Download, click "Demo versions" and you'll see what I'm talking about.)

Message 13/14                 Date: 26-Feb-01  @  04:53 AM   -   RE: Annoncing XG-909: Analog Drums for Windows

jamos

Link?: Link

GB, I added some stuff per your suggestions to the web page - check it out at www.technotoys.com/downloads.htm

Message 14/14                 Date: 26-Feb-01  @  02:31 PM   -   RE: Annoncing XG-909: Analog Drums for Windows

gb

It looks good on that page.
(I guess I should mention that I didn't navigate as far as to the download page the first time.)

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum