0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New Track

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 29-Nov-08  @  12:17 AM     Edit: 02-Dec-08  |  02:10 PM   -   New Track

droplifter

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hey again! Just thought I'd put a link to a random tune I did today, after listening to and reading some comments about tuning bass drums, haha. Anyways, it's called Zorb and it's on my artist page. I'll listen to anyone who replies. Cheers!

Edit: Also Hard Evolution - Demo

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/12                 Date: 03-Dec-08  @  10:25 AM   -   RE: New Track

droplifter

Link?:  No link

Cheers for the listen dude. Yeah it's a half hour's work to see if I could do something harder and use a bit more on the effects side... lol. I've got a soundblaster card, live! series... and looking at it now the driver is 6 years old... hmmm... but it mainly drops out on cpu usage, mainly because I have only 2 software synths that cover the 3x oscillator stuff, one basic, one pretty rediculous on the cpu side. But I'll have a look today.

I monitor out of a Denon amp with Gale monitors and fairly decent interconnects and speaker cables. Could use a digital input and bigger speakers but hey, I'm a peasant.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/12                 Date: 06-Dec-08  @  03:44 AM   -   RE: New Track

nme

Link?: Link

Had a listen to your some of your tracks fellas, Frob is a great track & Keiross' s track 'Copenhagen' is pretty cool too!

Nice work guys

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum