0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: Hard Techno Labels and or Artists

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 20-Mar-01  @  10:00 AM   -   Hard Techno Labels and or Artists

loFreq

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I would like to hear about what labels or artists other tech-heads like. Some of my favorites include: Primevil, Drumcode, Diode-music, Zhark, Punish, and Template. For specific artists, Joe Mull, Adam Beyer, Ben Simms, Henrik B, Craig Walsh.... Please add to this list.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/12                 Date: 09-Apr-01  @  08:00 AM   -   RE: Hard Techno Labels and or Artists

loFreq

Link?:  No link

i just came across some other cool stuff....440Hz recordings (DJ shufflemaster i think) and Pure Plastic. Mark Broom is on pure plastic, his stuff feels really old-style-rave/acidish. I think 'Mark Broom RAVE DAYS', is one of the best records ive bought in a while(with the exception of code-red stuff).

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/12                 Date: 09-Apr-01  @  07:52 PM   -   RE: Hard Techno Labels and or Artists

Pongoid

Link?: Link

Mr. Broom is one Bad mf.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum