0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: anyone played with the Jomox Airbase99

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 31-Jan-01  @  05:13 PM   -   anyone played with the Jomox Airbase99

djhippo303

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I'm not looking for perfect duplication of 808/909, just something that sounds good to augment my percussion tracks, this thing is relatively inexpensive so if any one has any comments I'd like to hear them

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/12                 Date: 21-Feb-01  @  09:46 PM   -   RE: anyone played with the Jomox Airbase99

Foo

Link?:  No link

So i'm assuming you can control the decay on the hats much like the tr 909. The tuning tone and snap of the Snare's and decay and tone of the kick? Does it have a ride cymbal? How do you feel the kick measures compared to the other jomox box, whatever that's called.

porkchop!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/12                 Date: 22-Feb-01  @  07:21 AM   -   RE: anyone played with the Jomox Airbase99

matthew50

Link?: Link

Here ( http://soundepot.tripod.com/ ) you can download the Cakewalk StudioWare Panel for AiRBase99, so you can tweak your Airbase from Cakewalk. Also for the Q-309.

MP3 files will be added soon ...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum