0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: ° ° • .Check out my new track. • ° °

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 06-Feb-01  @  05:10 PM   -   · ° ° • .Check out my new track. • ° ° ·

freq3

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Please check out my newest track on mp3.com "Come 2gether" I'd appreciate it if you would send some feedback my way, thanx!

§§§§ Freq3§§§§

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/11                 Date: 18-Feb-01  @  02:10 AM   -   RE: · ° ° • .Check out my new track. • ° ° ·

0/d

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

I never said there was anything wrong with fruity loops,The first tracks i ever wrote were on an old apple mac using quicktime and soundeffects(now cool edit),if i had access to something like fruity loops and vst then i would be of been flying.I bought rebirth about 2 years ago to get into all this revolutionary new software but i never got into it,i made a few songs using it,but all the pointing and clicking just ripped all the fun out of it.At the end of the day a tone is a tone regardless of what type of synth it comes out of it,its how you use it what counts.I dunno,this is just my own opinion,i'm looking forward to buying reaktor at some stage this year,but i'll still be putting everything in my sampler to "play" it.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum