0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: A Night with Beyonce

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/12                 Date: 06-Dec-11  @  06:13 PM     Edit: 06-Dec-11  |  06:18 PM   -   RE: A Night with Beyonce

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

it was superb apart from the cringe-inducing "interviews" and commentary

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=293062

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/12                 Date: 07-Dec-11  @  04:55 AM   -   RE: A Night with Beyonce

sitar

bah! 

"sorry. the video could not be found"  must've gotten taken down or it's just me again.  

Message 3/12                 Date: 07-Dec-11  @  08:20 AM   -   RE: A Night with Beyonce

k

that'll be a copyright thing mate, uk only i expect.

how's it goin?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/12                 Date: 09-Dec-11  @  05:00 AM   -   RE: A Night with Beyonce

sitar

it's going well. i bought an amazon kindle last week. i like it except i fold the corner of a book's page over to keep my place. i needed plyers to do it with the kindle and now it doesn't work. 

how are you doing?  

Message 5/12                 Date: 10-Dec-11  @  12:09 PM     Edit: 10-Dec-11  |  12:12 PM   -   RE: A Night with Beyonce

k

yeah ok mate, i am finishing building a large shed/workshop for my sister, cos she needs storage as she's fighting not to lose her house. i show u some pics soon.

Rediscovering muscles that ain't been used for a decade, lol. Last time i did this type of labour it was building a studio for someone.

Anyways it's almost there. The roof is on now, just got the trimmings to do, then it needs painting, and finally i gotta lay some paving to access it from the house cos it's all mud & grass right now.

also been doing this code/layout tweak for DT in spare time. that's gonna go up soon.

busy busy anyway.

Surely those 'readers' like Kindle allow one to mark a page somehow don't they? or how do you remember what page u were on?

Message 6/12                 Date: 10-Dec-11  @  09:48 PM   -   RE: A Night with Beyonce

sitar

wow that sounds like quite a job. haha re muscles you haven't used in a decade. nice you're doing it for her though. i visited my female friend a few weeks ago and used a lot of muscles i haven't used in a while. omg. 

i don't know about the other readers but kindle remembers what page you left off with. when you select the book again it takes you right to that page. it's pretty cool. nearly 16,000 books, mostly classics are free. other books are much cheaper than if i bought them in a store and they download in about 20 seconds after placing the order.  

Message 7/12                 Date: 11-Dec-11  @  12:58 PM   -   RE: A Night with Beyonce

k

no i mean if one is using a kindle type device to read for an essay, can one can "mark" pages for later referal? or do you have to write it down on a bit of paper somewhere?

Message 8/12                 Date: 11-Dec-11  @  11:01 PM   -   RE: A Night with Beyonce

sitar

i don't know the answer to that one. i come across underlined words and phrases that i believe will open reference notes if you select them. i haven't tried that yet. i'll check it out. i'll have a look a little later to see if it allows me to mark pages. 

Message 9/12                 Date: 12-Dec-11  @  12:44 AM   -   RE: A Night with Beyonce

sitar

looks like you can mark places and add annotations. from the user manual:

"3.5 Annotations and Clippings
You can add annotations to all of your books and periodicals. Annotations can include

notes you have written, highlights you’ve marked, and bookmarks you’ve created.

Annotations are specific to the content you are reading, so each book or periodical

has its own annotations. When you view the annotations, you see only those for the

content you are currently reading.

Kindle also gathers the annotations you’ve made across all your various books,

magazines, newspapers, blogs, and personal documents and places them in the “My

Clippings” file in your Home screen. See Using Clippings below for more information

on My Clippings. 

The list below explains the types of annotations:

Bookmarks — mark an entire page for later reference.

Highlights — mark a passage on a page for later reference.

Notes — add your thoughts about a passage." 

Message 10/12                 Date: 12-Dec-11  @  12:49 AM   -   RE: A Night with Beyonce

k

ah well that is cool!

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum