0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: electronic musician forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message 1/42                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  04:21 PM   -   electronic musician forum

Joel Miller

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi. Check out my forum for discussing electronic music making http://www.redbloc.com/ It's for producers, DJs, artists making music with computers, samplers, and drum machines....

--joelmilleryo.

RedBloc.com: discussing the overthrow of mainstream music.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/42                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Ian wright All wright?

Link?:  No link

This is like Kevin keegan commuting across manchester,walking into the Old Trafford changing room and proclaiming that he is trying to get a team together to win the Champions League.No one's going to go if he doesen't offer something a hell of a lot better and probably will be quite content with they've got.

Message 3/42                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  07:09 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

influx

loyalist here. NOT GOIN ANYWHERE ELSE 

Message 4/42                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Joel Miller

there's nothing wrong with using more than just one forum... the world's a big place.

also: mine has pretty colors.

--joel.

Message 5/42                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  08:40 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

knowa

Link?:  Link

like that guy wrote in that other thread, it's like that guy walking into a pub in manchester and saying something about forming a soccer team, but they already had a soccer team.

Message 6/42                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  08:50 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Joel Millery

except some strange soccer league where you can play for two teams (not sexually)...

anywayz. don't go to my site if you don't want to... but different people are there and you can get different and answers and different conversations... which is why it's not really a soccer team thing at all.

oh. and redbloc.com has avatars.

Message 7/42                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  09:04 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

knowa

I looked. you should've been there for RFSDM.

Message 8/42                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  10:00 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

d

be careful what you wish for, joel.

Message 9/42                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  10:22 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

Joel Miller

Riiiight. So... I wish for cheesecake. What the hell do you mean "be careful what you wish for"... all I'm saying is there is a nice-ish site I made to discuss electronic music making. if you want to, check it out... it won't hurt you.

what's RFSDM?

--joel.

Message 10/42                 Date: 28-Aug-02  @  10:28 PM   -   RE: electronic musician forum

d

really f*cking stupid dance music, the
opposite of IDM

I guess what I meant is something like:
"That's a nice website ya gots dere. Be a
shame if sumpin happened to it." heh heh

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 42 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum