0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Theory / composition / technique

Subject: Descending fifths

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/26                 Date: 22-Feb-00  @  12:49 PM   -   Descending fifths

casparproject

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Try this in your next song.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/26                 Date: 22-Feb-00  @  12:51 PM   -   RE: Descending fifths

casparproject

Message 3/26                 Date: 22-Feb-00  @  12:51 PM   -   RE: Descending fifths

casparproject

Message 4/26                 Date: 22-Feb-00  @  12:53 PM   -   RE: Descending fifths

casparproject

agggh, that last one should've been a B natural, not B flat. it kinda works anyway oh well, here's #4

Message 5/26                 Date: 22-Feb-00  @  12:54 PM   -   RE: Descending fifths

casparproject

Message 6/26                 Date: 22-Feb-00  @  12:55 PM   -   RE: Descending fifths

casparproject

Message 7/26                 Date: 22-Feb-00  @  12:56 PM   -   RE: Descending fifths

casparproject

and finally......

Message 8/26                 Date: 22-Feb-00  @  12:58 PM   -   RE: Descending fifths

casparproject

arpeggiate it, use it in pad lines than put the root in the bass. its best if you revoice the chords

ie. this is an example of revoicing the first chord

Message 9/26                 Date: 22-Feb-00  @  02:35 PM   -   RE: Descending fifths

k

bloody hell !!!! - that was quick, i'm still bugtesting !!!! - ha ha - it works ok !! - i thought about giving the option to load several grids to make a progression, but figured people could post descending like you did - excellent - no more messing about to explain a second mode !!! (well, 1 octave of another mode anyways...)

Message 10/26                 Date: 22-Feb-00  @  06:30 PM   -   RE: Descending fifths

p.

blink - blink. i don't get it. i'm not getting anything showing up on the grids. all of casparproject's grids are blank. my browser? -p.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum